Business Operations Support, UK (Temp)
Location: Maidenhead, England
Department: Admin EU
The Business Operations Support role, UK, performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, for the UK country team and the Zogenix Access Programme (ZAP) (currently 8 people across the teams). The primary responsibility is to provide support to the UK business which includes event organisation, supporting the Veeva PromoMats process, the generation of legal contracts and management of the DocuSign forms process (for Concept Approval / business meetings forms) as well as monitor the shared email communications. The UK Country Manager, UK Ireland & Nordics also leads the Zogenix Access Programme (ZAP) and this role will support the ZAP field team with events organisation as well as organise the pharmacovigilance mailings.
This role will also provide cover for the Business Operations, Europe team activities. These tasks include assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities. This position has a solid reporting line to the Country Manager, UK, Ireland & Nordics and a dotted reporting line to the Office Manager, Europe. Flexible working times are available for this position.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
TEAM MEETING SUPPORT- EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Support field teams (both UK and ZAP) in organising the logistics for:
- Scientific Advisory Boards
- Regional meetings
- Country meetings
- Manage speaker contracts and travel for Speakers at our events, ensuring compliance with local, ABPI and EFPIA and other Codes of Practice
- Site visit to congress venue as required
- Ensure Speakers receive payment of their honoraria and that expenses are reimbursed after the event
- Organise registration, book hotels and organise travel for Speakers and other ZIL attendees
- Sponsorship request management
- Travel for delegates
- Manage the approval system – both meeting approval forms and contracts
- Organising, (including running a booking system) Shipping packaging and tracking of materials for any meeting across UK (stand, materials, tech etc.)
- Managing timely Veeva PromoMats document review, approval and archiving. Tasks include:
- Ensuring Concept approval forms are appropriately completed, DocuSigned and attached to correct VPM number
- Setting up electronic job bags and archiving of any hard copy materials
- Ensuring changes are applied and tracked from one version to the next
- To organise the Concept Approval Form meetings as required and ensure signatory on all materials
- Ensuring accuracy by checking that required amendments are applied and tracked from one version to the next
PHARMACOVIGILANCE (PV) SUPPORT FOR THE ZOGENIX ACCESS PROGRAMME
- Liaise with the Pharmacovigilance Lead to ensure all required documents are printed and posted to Clinicians registered in the Zogenix Access Programme (this requires co-ordination with the print house, PV lead and the ZAP lead)
- Support the contract process for Zogenix employees and suppliers
- Submit Agreement Requests on Contract Management System (CMS) with full details of contract requested.
- Manage the workflow of created contracts withing the CMS to ensure timely execution.
- Lead the DocuSign process for key documents as required
- Planning meetings, scheduling appointments, and booking meeting rooms as required
- Manage administrative requests and queries from UK team members
- Answer and direct phone calls and monitor shared email boxes
- Develop and maintain the filing system
- Maintain a stock of UK materials and ensure dissemination as needed to team (clinical papers, drop details etc)
- Print management (mailings etc). Working with creative agencies/ customer facing excellence/ commercial/ medical to ensure correct volumes are ordered and dispatched as needed
- Under the supervision of the Office Manager Europe, book travel for Zogenix International Limited Team, including consultants, through Frosch Travel, our business travel management provider
- Assist colleagues with processing expenses via Concur, our expense management system
- Track spend relating to HCPs and submit information to the relevant Team in the US, in order to submit to the authorities in relevant countries (inputting into a central tracker)
- Provide support for the contract process as required with ZIL business owners, US legal and suppliers
- Complete the Supply Request Forms and send to Procurement to raise PO for each contract signed
- Provide back up support to the Business Operations Team Europe as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education to A’ Level standard or qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary is desirable but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Office Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and fax machines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Veeva Promomats system
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical sector
- Good level of understanding of UK ABPI Code of Practice
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
Professional, helpful, organised, industrious, responsible, trustworthy.
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The role is based in the European Office in Maidenhead
- The role may involve some European travel which is anticipated at ~1+ days per month and occasional US travel ~1 time per year.
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds.