Sr. Coordinator, Talent Operations (Temporary)
Location: Emeryville, CA
Department: Human Resources
The Zogenix Talent team is looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and highly organized Sr. Talent Operations Coordinator to partner with Recruiters and hiring manager in providing a best in class candidate experience. The role will provide administrative support throughout the recruiting process from job posting to new employee onboarding. The Coordinator will support a high volume of candidate interviews and play a crucial role in ensuring an efficient, smooth, and enjoyable experience for our internal teams and external candidates alike.
- Partner with Recruiters and Sourcers to schedule candidate interviews (onsite, virtual, and phone) for all positions
- Post open position via internal and external channels.
- Manage the onsite interview process to ensure we provide an exceptional candidate experience through appropriate follow up and communication
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers, Recruiters, and Sourcers, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in work product and attention to detail.
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement in the interview process and implement appropriate solutions
- Represent the Zogenix culture to internal stakeholders and candidates focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent high quality work product
- Ensure data integrity within all appropriate systems.
- Coordinate the completion of recruiting agreements and SOW extensions as needed
- Schedule and communicate Day 1 details and assist in other onboarding activities for new hires.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills
- Effective time management, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Self-directed and able to balance a high sense of urgency with meticulous attention to detail
- Drive to build rapport with both candidates and internal business partners
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to do what it takes to accomplish required business objectives with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Familiarity with Coupa or another PO system preferred
- Familiarity with DocuSign
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience performing administrative, data entry, scheduling, records management, and information systems duties; specific recruiting experience strongly preferred.