Talent Sourcer (Temporary)
Location: Emeryville, CA
Department: Human Resources
The Zogenix Talent Team is looking for a Sourcer to use tools, data, and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be working closely with multiple Talent Advisors, identifying passive and active candidates for a variety of positions, Further, you will drive lead generating initiatives amongst the team to spur creativity and continuous high-caliber candidate flow. Lastly, you'll be an internal and external representative of our values and innovative culture.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Source and develop a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
- Leverage active and passive recruiting methods including creatively and strategically sourcing for applicants
- Proactively develop and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates for specific talent pools
- Evaluate candidate skills and experiences to match core competencies with key hiring requirements; assess motivational and culture fit; provide constructive and thoughtful feedback to Hiring Managers for internal and external candidate reviews and recommendations
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle
- Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline; or equivalent professional work experience required; bio/pharma recruitment experience (preferably R&D to Commercialization) strongly preferred
- Prior recruiting experience required, preferably in an internal Life Sciences Sourcer role and/or in an external recruitment capacity (agency experience is fine)
- Proven expertise in using a variety of tools such as Linkedin to hire top talent
- Must have experience using MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Applicant Tracking Systems, AI, and Social Media platforms
- Experience with behavioral interviewing preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates and conduct interviews in a manner that creates a positive experience for the candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency. Will collaborate with Talent Coordinator and other members of the Talent Operations team.
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent consultative approach, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills