Patients & Community
Zogenix is working to develop therapies with the potential to transform the lives of patients and their families living with serious rare diseases.
- Clinical Studies – Zogenix is not currently enrolling patients in studies for Dravet syndrome.
- EAP – We offer a limited expanded access program (also known as “compassionate use” or “early access”) for our investigational therapy ZX008. Requests for access to experimental therapies must be made by a qualified and licensed physician. Learn More
- Disease – For more information about the US Dravet Syndrome Foundation, click here. For more information about the Dravet Syndrome European Federation, click here.
- Dravet Syndrome Factsheet
- Dravet Syndrome Caregiver Factsheet
Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS)
- Clinical Studies – Zogenix is not currently enrolling patients in studies for LGS.
- Disease – For more information about the US LGS Foundation, please visit www.lgsfoundation.org.
- Clinical Studies – Zogenix is not yet enrolling for Phase 3 trials of MT1621, its investigational treatment for TK2 deficiency.
- Registry – Take on TK2D –Whether you’re living with an MDS, have been diagnosed with TK2d, or are a parent, caregiver, or healthcare professional (HCP) who wants to learn more about MDS and TK2d, join the registry so we can all take on TK2d together.
- Disease – For more information about TK2 deficiency, please visit tk2d.com. Or visit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation at https://www.umdf.org/
- Understanding TK2d